Monday, May 13, 2019

Minty Fresh with H2H...

HAPPY Monday, everyone!!! I hope this weekend was FABULOUS!

H2H's weekly challenge is one I LOVE because I LOVE THE COLOR MINT...it's so fresh, Springy (but can also be Summery, Fallish & Wintery).

Let's take a look at the 6x6 card I made...I used The World Is Yours special as well as the May 2019 SOTM, To My Bestie...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a couple of closeups...I used our NEW Thin Cuts - Stitched Flowers for this one and by also cutting a couple of flowers out of the printed vellum that comes with The World Is Yours paper, it added some softness, imo....
-----------------------------------------------------------
The leaves for this flower is cut out of some of the NEW Into the Wild paper...and I threw some Silver Embellishing Thread in there as well as some retired opaques...

------------------------------------------------------
For the inside, I kept it simple by bringing some of the B&T and zip strips over into the card and used the scallop border image from the May 2019 SOTM....


Here's a look at what The World Is Yours paper packet looks like...AND you have a couple of options at getting it FREE...





I hope you'll play along with us...you have 'till the end of May to link up your project over on the H2H Challenges Blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....