Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wanderful Layouts...

As promised here are the other 2 double-page layouts that I taught my girls a couple of weeks ago.

I absolutely LOVE this paper from CTMH...the colors are so calming and the patterns (especially that Crystal Blue Polka Dot) is to die for!

---------------------------------------------------
Here are some close-ups...you probably noticed that these are the same sketches as I used for the Brushed Layouts I showed you yesterday. I had some girls that wanted the Brushed Paper Packet and some that wanted this Wanderful one which is geared more towards travel/vacation! The layout below was featured on Scrapbook Generation's Blog a couple of months ago :0)
-------------------------------------------------
This two-page layout uses the Wanderful PML cards for some of the photo wells but you could also leave them off if you'd like and just use lots of pictures!


Remember...if you're local and want to come scrap with us next month, let me know and I'll put you on the e-mail list that will go out in a week or so. We have TONS of fun AND you get two 2-page layouts done!


2 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....