Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wildly Cute - Day 3 Sneak Peeks for CDD....

It's Day 3 of the Craftin Desert Divas July Release Sneak Peeks!!!

Today we are showcasing our 4 new mini-stamps!

Here's a card I did with Wildly Cute...

-------------------------------------------------------
I used the Banner Dies from CDD to create the card base (you can find a tip or two below) and the Couture Sequins to add the black sequins. I colored him with my ShinHan Markers!
---------------------------------------------------
Here's a side view showing the shape of the card and a closeup of that cute little zebra!

And...you'll get this FREE svg file from Too Cute by Jessica just for leaving some love on our FB Hop!



You can start the hop here at the CDD Facebook Page!

Want to make a shaped card with your Banner Dies? Here's a tip...


1 comment:

  1. I've seen this on facebook.... even though there is no picture right now... :) But I gotta tell ya... your Zebra is precious!!! Adorably sweet card! :0

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....