Saturday, May 16, 2015

Totally Turtle Hello...

Hey stampers...it's my turn to post over at Craftin Desert Divas!!! I'm going with a simple card to say HELLO!!!

I used one of my favorite Craftin Desert Divas Stamps...Totally Turtle (so versatile and turtley CUTE!)

-----------------------------------------------------------
To add a little something extra to this card, I made a 3/4 fold and the "Hello" pennant hanging off the edge...
-------------------------------------------------------
I pop-dotted this cute little turtle with thin 3D Foam Tape to add a little bit of dimension...

I just can't get enough this cute little stamp set...Totally Turtle...you can see some other things I've made with it {{{here}}}

The other stamp set I used is Simply Said...I'm telling you that this "HELLO" is one of the crispest stamps I've ever inked!!!



1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....