Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mom...

It's my turn to post on the Stuck on U Sketches Blog - using the Die-Cut Challenge for this week...MOTHERS.

Here's the card I made using some old paper in my stash. It came together pretty easily because I used the Cut Above Thank You Card Kit from CTMH...love what a different look I got just by adding some color to these card bases (and the envelopes come with it too!)...

--------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
And...the inside of the card...

Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to hop on over to the SOUS Blog and link up your die-cut project featuring "Mothers".

1 comment:

  1. Oh how Pretty!!! LOVE the Kraft color... it always makes the colors "POP"!!! I really need to get on a Mother's Day card! Ha! :) Have a great day! :)



    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....