Friday, May 22, 2015

Heart Strings with Frosted Designs...

This week's Friday Challenge over at Frosted Designs is STRING ART...

My son LOVES to draw and I love that I can scan his artwork and have it printed along with my photos...I can scrapbook traditionally like in the layout below or in pocket-style albums!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up...I plan on making a 2nd layout that will include some other artwork as well as some details about my love for his drawings!
-----------------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up of the string art I chose to create...I used my Stitch Guide to punch a heart-shape then added some brads so it would be easy to weave in and out with my string.

We'd love for your to play along and link up your project...a lucky winner will win a prize from our Sponsor, Helmar Worldwide...a prize package full of Helmar Adhesives!




1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet! Wonderful Layout! LOVE the heart and those letters are so cool! It's so great that we can save those memories without taking up too much space!!! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....