Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The BIG #5 with Let's Scrap...

It's time for another Let's Scrap Sketch...

I reached way back in my photos from a few years ago and found these pictures and this paper and decided to make it a go.
------------------------------------------
Am I the only one that likes layouts BEFORE you put pictures on them?!?! I think it comes from years and years of preparing workshops and scrapbook kits for others to put pictures on...lol

-----------------------------------------
I took the sticky off these title stickers by using baby powder then used Thin 3-D Foam Tape to pop them off the page!
---------------------------------------------------
These presents wear easy to stack and look cute all in a row!

Here's a look at the sketch...



Don't forget to play along!!! You could win a FREE online workshop from our Sponsor - Craft Classes Online!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....