Saturday, February 7, 2015

sMOOches with PPPR...

It's my turn to post over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Blog and I'm super excited about ELSIE...

I found these lip suckers (kinda like a ring pop) at the store and knew I had to use them with one of Lisa's die-cuts.

--------------------------------------------
here are some close-ups...
------------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the backside and a view of the sucker...
--------------------------------------------------
Here's what ELSIE looks like without the ring pop in her mouth...this was before I put it in so it doesn't show that I made a small slit at the bottom of the mouth to fit over the ring pop...


Head over the PPPR Blog to see the file I used as well as see this week's FREEBIE!!!



3 comments:

  1. Angelina called and she wants her lips back. Teehee. This is adorable. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I'm a city girl turned cowgirl, thanks to my Texan husband I just might have to figure out this cut thingy you do all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I keep coming back to show my family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....