Tuesday, February 24, 2015

All Dolled Up with SOUS...


It's my turn to post over at Stuck on U Sketches - playing along with the Die-Cut Challenge


--------------------------------------------------------
I do a lot of my shopping online so when the box comes, I have to have my daughter try it all on to make sure it fits. We usually do this little style show for my husband...I plan on taking pictures next time so I can fill these page with memories that will last my daughter a lifetime.

--------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups - most of the clothing is pop-dotted with Thin 3D-Foam Tape for dimension...




Thanks for stopping by!!!

If you have a Cricut Explore and use Design Space, most of the files come with the monthly subscription and a few of them come from CTMH's Artbooking Collection!

Link up your project {{{{here}}}} before next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....