Friday, January 30, 2015

Blowing Kisses with Frosted Designs...

I'm soooo excited!!! 

This is my FIRST post as a FROSTED DESIGNS Design Team Member! I'm a member of the Friday Challenges DT and this week's challenge is...
I chose to use an arrow overlay as my background...because we all know arrows tell you what DIRECTION to go!

I embellished with some of Frosted Designs wonderful products!

---------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of my watercolor piece and the wood veneers I used from the FD Store...those little hearts are to die for! My daughter was almost 1 and was learning to blow kisses! My husband worked out of town at the time so we were headed to see him for the weekend. I hand wrote "kisses" with an acid-free marker then fussy cut around the letters. I typed up the journalling and printed using this little handy tip.



------------------------------------------------------
I hope you can see the dimension...something I {{{love}}} to add to all my projects BUT I don't like to put too much so my pages still fit nicely in my Albums
-------------------------------------------------------
I used a date stamp from Heidi  Swapp...LOVE that thing but it's gonna take some practice..I'm so used to clear stamps and acrylic blocks...lol

Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing my little corner of the world!

I hope you'll take the time to visit the Frosted Designs Store and see all the goodies they have! And...don't forget to head over to the FD Blog and check out the other DT Members and what they've created for their What Direction Friday Challenge...I promise you will be AMAZED!!!

Products Used:
Frosted Designs: Elle's Studio - Love You More Wood Veneers & Heidi Swapp - Hello Today Puffy Glitter Alpha Stickers
CTMH: Artbooking Cricut Collection, Wanderful Paper Packet, Ivy Lane Paper Packet (retired), Ariana Paper Packet (Retired), Self Adhesive Gold Sequins

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and welcome to the FD Family!! I love this layout! The photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The background and mixture of prints are fantastic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. What a sweet memory to scrapbook. Congrats on your first post as a new DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....