Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gobble, Gobble while you Wobble...


I'm sooooo excited about this card!!!



As soon as I saw this cut-file from PPPR, I knew I had to have him!  This is a standard-size card (base also a file from PPPR) and he is definitely the focal point...I used CTMH's retired Textured Cardstock for the card base as well as the majority of his body!  I added some Kraft and some Brown Glitter Paper for some shine! The Glacier (Blue) B&T is from the Pathfinding Collection.

-------------------------------------------------
Here's a detail shot...I took a blue ShinHan marker and added some color to his eye-balls.  The "You're such a Turkey" came from one of Lisa's stamps over at Pretty Cute Stamps!
-----------------------------------------------------
This turkey is EXTRA SPECIAL....he really WOBBLES!!!

---------------------------------------
How does he "wobble" you ask...by using one of CTMH's Self Adhesive Springs ...it makes this card and this little turkey even cuter!


Here are the PPPR files I used...
A2 Card Bases 1
Turkey Lollipop Holder

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....