Friday, November 14, 2014

Fall Colors with SOUS Die-Cut Team...

This week over at the SOUS Blog, the Die-Cut Team wants you to use those Fall colors!!!

I had a lot of Cricut cuts in my stash so I decided to use them up on this "just because" card...

--------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
How CUTE is this little cork owl from the Pathfinding Assortment!!!
---------------------------------------------
And...a peek at the inside...I used one of the trees as a stencil to color with my ShinHan Twin Markers...

Don't forget to head over to the SOUS Blog and see what the other Die-Cut girls did with their Fall Colors. And...don't forget to make your own project and link it up!

Here's a look at the past projects I used the left-overs from to make this card...

SOUS Anything Autumn Layout
H2H No Stamping Layout





1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....