Friday, September 5, 2014

Kindergarten Smile with SOUS...

This week's Die-Cut Challenge over at SOUS is "Class is In"...to me, that means anything school related!


I have a bad habit of ordering school pictures then putting them on the bar and forgetting to give them out...anyone else?!?!  I cleaned off the pile of stuff that has been moved from the bar to my scrapbook table to my sewing table back to my scrapbook table and found these portraits from last year. 

Here's my "Class is in" layout using one of the school portraits...
--------------------------------------------------
I used cuts from Miss Kate Cuttables (Kindergarten & the number border) and some from the CTMH Cricut Cartridges (shaped frame and stars)...the Kindergarten title is pop-dotted using Thin 3D-Foam Tape.

---------------------------------------------
Even though the Paper Packet I used is a retired one from CTMH, the "I like seeing you SMILE" is a NEW Chalk It Up PML card...I just LOVE that CTMH exclusive colors mesh well with each other.
-------------------------------------------
And...that top left corner needed something so I used the NEW Chevron Border Punch...I love how you can see through it...just need to make sure the layout that will be behind it in the Album will "match" the color scheme of the layout...a scrapbooker's problems...lol
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the other Die-Cut DT Members' blogs and see what classy project they have to share.

And...don't forget to play along and link up your own "Class is in" project to the SOUS Blog!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this! The 'smile" card is cute!! Your son is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, love this layout! What a memory to remember in beautifl way. The number border is so cool andI love that Chevron punch border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That number border is fantastic! Perfect school die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....