Saturday, September 6, 2014

#30 Years of Happy Blog Hop 2...

Welcome to my second go-round at a #30 Years of Happy Blog Hop...this time with the SOTM gals I hop with every month!



If you've come from Dawn's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around 'till you get back to where you started.  If you get lost along the way or just want to make sure you saw everything, you can always go {{{here}}} for a complete list.

We are showcasing this stamp set...you can get it for FREE with a $30 qualifying stamp purchase...only during the month of September though...to celebrate National Stamping Month!


I've been busy playing with my stamp set...so I have LOTS of stuff to show but decided on this card because it also features this month's SOTM, Family is Forever...it's a standard-size card and very clean...you don't know how bad I wanted to add some ink to those edges...lol

-----------------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up...the foliage is the tree from Family is Forever, masked so it wouldn't be so large...I also used some Woodgrain Washi to cover the bigger circle. You can also see a peek into the inside of the card...more Woodgrain Washi...the striped washi is our 1" Smoothie Striped Washi and I love, love, love this Washi!!!  I adhered it to a 1-1/4" strip of Colonial White Cardstock so you wouldn't be able to see the foliage behind it.
------------------------------------------------------
For the inside, I masked off a large circle...probably 2-1/2" and stamped the tree again then stamped "be happy" and cut out...

Now it's time to hop on over to Tina's Blog...I know you won't be disappointed!  Don't forget to hop all the way around and see what all this stamp set can do!

You can also check back here regularly to see #30YearsOfHappy all month long.

12 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated with Sep 2014 SOTM on this very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. You are more brilliant than I first suspected. Seriously wicked masking job. You are the masked stamper. You are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, it is stunning.....super job at masking. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! love the washi and how you've masked to create the perfect images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea for getting just the leaves without the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....