Thursday, August 14, 2014

#tbt CTMH Style - Back to School...

Another #tbt CTMH Style featuring a Back to School project I did several years ago...back before chalkboards were all the rage!


I sprayed the entire clipboard (just a regular 'ol brown/Kraft clipboard) with Chalkboard Paint in a spray can....so EASY!!!  Just make sure you mask off the clip so you don't get any paint on it!

 The "Ms. Hudson" at the top is a magnet.


I added some paper to the bottom using Mod Podge...tied a ribbon and the apple is from a chipboard mini-album I got in the dollar bins at Michael's.  It's attached with hot glue and the "H" clip is just clipped on and can be used to clip notes, receipts, etc.

The chalk is attached by a ribbon and has a paper cover just because I wanted it to...lol

You can check more Back to School projects {{{here}}}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....