Thursday, August 7, 2014

#tbt CTMH Style - Back to School...

With kids getting ready to go back to school pretty soon, I thought it would be fitting to have this week's #tbt be school-related.

This is a box I made full of supplies teachers may need...

---------------------------------------------
Here are the innards...anything that could be covered or put in bags, I decorated!
-----------------------------------------------
I made this cute little pencil holder using some instructions from Laurie S.

You can see the original post and a couple of additional photos{{{{here}}}} as well as some other Back to School projects {{{here}}}.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Don't forget to poke around the rest of my Blog...I've been posting some awesome artwork using some NEW CTMH products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....