Friday, August 15, 2014

Chalk It Up Pop-Up...

I am LOVING the new Paper Packet, Chalk It Up, from CMTH!!!  It's totally versatile even although there are a LOT of school-related images and embellishments.  

Here, I made a kinda "good for you" pop-up card or box card.  I got my pattern from SVG CUTS...and there are TONS to choose from!  Each template is totally adaptable to your liking.  This one happens to be the "plain box card" and comes with a cutting file that has 5 other templates included! 

-------------------------------------------
The gem in these cards is the dimension...this card was made EASY by using the Chalk It Up Complements which are chipboard pieces that are pre-printed with sayings and images...I just picked the ones that fit with my theme!
-------------------------------------------
The back sentiment, "Look How You Shine" is actually from the Chalk It Up PML cards...I just cut the sentiment out!  The great thing is...now I have the frame from cutting it out to use on other projects!!!

-------------------------------------------------
Here's a top view to show some more dimension...I stamped the "Follow Your Heart" using Guiding Heart Stamp Set...it's only $2.95 y'all...SUPER DEAL!!!  I also added some Chalk It Up Assortment - those cute little Sorbet puffy hearts on each side flap!
The card lays flat for mailing purposes.  You will still need to add extra postage just to make sure all your dimension gets paid for.  Are you worrying about an envelope???  SVG Cuts INCLUDES an envelope template for each one of the box cards!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Don't forget...during the month of August when you purchase ANY Picture My Life (PML) Kit, you can buy any package of Memory Protectors for only $3!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....