Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Red & White H2H Challenge...

Welcome to JULY!!!  A month full of Red, White & Blue if you're from the great 'ol US of A!!!

At H2H this month, we are challenging you to use your RED & WHITE...whether it be on a card or a layout!

I chose to do a layout with some pictures of my two oldest boys long ago!!!


There's not too much extra to say about this layout other than I love the SMILE of these two cuties!  When these pictures were taken, they were 10 and 5...now my boys are 19 and 14...time flies!!!

I created this layout in Studio J using Jubilee...I added a bunch of stitching and used one of PageMaps sketches...you can see it pinned here.

Here are some detail shots...




Studio J is ALWAYS FREE to use...you only pay when you're ready to print!!!  You can buy the prints or the jpgs and have them printed at your local printer.

Let me know if you would like more details!  

You can check out other Studio J layouts as well as some tutorials to get you started HERE!

Don't forget to go to the H2H Blog and check out what the other DT Members have to share AND don't forget to link up your own Red & White project before the end of July!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout, Katy! I love the Jubilee papers. Excited to be playing along with you on H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous use of the Jubilee papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....