Monday, March 31, 2014

Ivy Lane Sketch Challenge...

This week is a little different for H2H...we are challenging you to make something using the sketch below to inspire you!


I chose to make a card but this would also be a cute layout...might have to try that when I have time!

Here's my card using Ivy Lane WOTG...
------------------------------
You could do so much to this card but I chose to keep it simple and just add some bling to the focal piece and to pop-dot it for dimension...
--------------------------------
Here's a peek at the inside...


Thanks for stopping by...I hope you'll play along with H2H this week!  Since it's the end of the month, you'll have 'till the end of April to play along with this sketch!

Here's a look at the Ivy Lane WOTG containing the stamp set I used (you can ONLY get by purchasing the WOTG)...


You can see other stuff I've made with this stamp set and paper packet {{{here}}}...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I was just looking at that stamp yesterday and thinking card. Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....