Saturday, August 31, 2013

Poster Tidings SOTM Blog Hop...


You girls and guys are gonna LOVE this month's SOTM!!!  The typography subway signs are so TRENDY right  now and in true CTMH fashion, we have a SOTM that will blow your mind!

I told you!!!  The best thing is that these images are pretty large so they can easily fit on a scrapbook layout without being lost on the page or on a card (like you'll see below) and be the focal point!

If you've been hopping for a while, you should've come from Kami's Blog.  If not, never fear....just keep on hopping from here and you'll make your way around all 35+ blogs!

Here's a SUPER SIMPLE 5x7 card I made combining several paper packets using colors inspired by this week's H2H Color Challenge: Laughing Lola, Babycakes & Huntington and this week's Freshly Made Sketches!
---------------------------
Here's a close-up of the dimension...
-----------------------------
Here's  a peek at the inside...


Thanks for stopping by...

I hope you FALL in love with this stamp set after seeing what you can do with it.  Remember, you can only get it during the month of September...and you can get it for as little as $5 with a qualifying $50 order!  Contact your Consultant today!  If you don't have one, leave me a comment and I'd be more than happy to hook you up!

Have a great and SAFE Labor Day Weekend!!!

Now, hop on over to Mary's Blog and see what she has to show off!

Here's the Freshly Made Sketch I used...

6 comments:

  1. I love that you left the blessing inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think to make a 5x7 card. Love your bold clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy what a super choice of colors for this!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be simple but it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job with the different colors in the sentiment! I just love how you split it up! Why, oh why do I not have this one yet? Thanks for playing along again, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....