Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tommy - that's my BOY...

Here's another one-page layout I made using Studio J.  This Tommy paper packet is one of my favorites...some of it is pretty nautical but it doesn't have to be!  This picture was taken at Sea World in 2011 and TK is climbing on one of those net walls...I edited the color of the picture a little so his orange jacket wouldn't clash with the reds in the paper.

--------------------------------------------------
I know what you're thinking..."I enjoy the dimension of a traditional layout with all the layers and a 'real photo'".  Don't worry - you can make the layout(s) and label the photo wells with the size photo that goes there...order it and when you get it in the mail, print off your photos and add them - you can also add real ribbon, brads, Stickease, etc.!!!
 
Don't forget this month's STUDIO J SPECIAL - $5 layouts (that's for a 2-page layout) and you get the jpg FREE!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Studio J layouts!! You have really mastered the digital scrapping:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....