Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Valentines SOTM Blog Hop...

Welcome to the first blog hop of 2013!!!  I hope you have some time to hop all the way through, look at what all the consultants have to share and leave some comments!

If you've come from Dawn's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around 'till you get back to where you started!

Here's what the stamp set looks like...

Now...for those of you that know me, you KNOW that I'm not a flowery person BUT one of the sentiments in this set is my FAVORITE...love it so much in fact that we used it on our wedding programs!  With that being said...I fell in LOVE with this set!
 
I did several projects so here we go...
 
This first card uses the saying that I {{{heart}}} so much "whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same - Emily Bronte"...it's a PERFECT saying for Valentines or just because!


--------------------------------------
Here's the next card...TOTALLY got the idea from this card (while you're there, follow me on Pinterest!)
 
 
All you do is stamp with VersaMark then cover with Clear Embossing Powder and there you go...the first is before I heated it up...the second picture is all done and ready to cut.
 
-------------------------------------------------
This is the last project...a dry-erase frame that I can leave little notes for my QT!!! 



I hope you found some inspiration!

Don't forget to hop on over to Jen's Blog and see what she has to share...

19 comments:

  1. Love the "tuxedo" card! Very cute and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I love them all!! Pinterest is great! The bow tie card would be great for a man and the frames!! WOOZERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tuxedo card! Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects, especially the tuxedo card. You stepped it up with that embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bunch of amazing creations!! I love the embossing! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I never thought to NOT color the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards- love the tuxedo one :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your projects! Congrats on the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant. Thanks for sharing, and Happy New Year!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are beautiful. My fav is tuxedo card. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been busy...great projects and congrats...one of me best friends, Tamytha Jenkins was called back too, can't wait to see what you all come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is soooo stunning and beautiful artwork...love love
    thanks for sharing, Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I especially love the tuxedo looking card! Beautiful projects~!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....