Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Capture the Date Blog Hop...

Welcome to the November SOTM Blog Hop featuring Capture the Date stamp set!  This stamp set is so versatile...it'll come in handy more times than not!
 
Here's what the set looks like...see how many sizes and types of numbers you get...not to mention the months and the cute little journal card too! And...guess what...it can be cut using Cricut!


If you've come from Melinda's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping along 'till you get back around to where you came from.
 
Now...here's what I managed to whip up between getting ready for Halloween festivities and getting all packed for a 4-day Scrapbooking Retreat!


I used Flirty Paper Packet and stamped the number "13" in variations of Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush...I was going for the ever so popular 'ombre' look! 
 
Thinking about getting this stamp set...think really hard 'cause during the month of November when you purchase Capture the Date for $5 (which means that you spent $50 or more on wonderful CTMH products!) you also get another STAMP SET OF YOUR CHOICE FOR 50% OFF!!!!  How cool is that!
 
 
 
Now...hop on over to LeAnne's Blog and see what she's done with this set!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Love the colours and the ombré look, you nailed it well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of color and focusing on one number. I can see this used on a scrapbook layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kati! I love this card! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Kati~! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! I love your blog and all the great inspiration! Check out the details on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....