Saturday, December 31, 2011

January Blog Hop...

Well...another month has flown by so that means it's time for a Blog Hop!!!!

If you've come from Wendy's Blog, you're on the right track...just keep on hopping 'till you get back to where you started.

Here's a look at the stamp set and what CTMH has done with it...




My mojo has been MISSING lately so luckily I did all my artwork back in November at a weekend scrapbooking retreat...I used Roxy and Typeset Paper Packets...stamped the numbers all in row then restamped the #7 in Sorbet, cut it out and used 3-D Foam Tape to make it stand out. 

 ----------------------
Here's a closeup...once I find out a little 7-yr old to give this to, I'll mark he month and date on the round calendar....
------------------------
Here's a second card made to resemble a postcard for change of address or "we've moved" type card...I used Elemental Paper Packet and Grey Wool cardstock (the house is cut using the A/P Cartridge)...

 ----------------------
Here's the back...the calendar is meant to be used to mark the date the change of address will take place...

Thanks for hopping by!!!  Now...hop on over to Beth's Blog and see what cute thing she's done with this stamp set!

Don't forget...during the month of January, when you purchase $25 in CTMH product, you will receive not only the NEW My Creations Collage Cubes ($14.95 retail) but you will also get an exclusive E-Size stamp set ($29.95 retail) for only $15!!!! 

10 comments:

  1. Such clever cards! I especially love the Roxie birthday card. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy...these are great! Love both of them, but I really love the first card with the numbers lined up and cut out...love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that number border. and the post card is a great idea. hopefully we will move soon. i do not like this base much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy,

    I love your decorative border with the numbers--beautiful card! Also like the little reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! I love the strip of numbers and that postcard is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, love your ideas, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both really great cards! Sorry your mojo has been missing recently!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katy, love both these ideas. I love how you stamped the corner of the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your artwork:) Great use of this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....