Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another 'So Grateful'....

Here's is the other card I made using So Grateful stamp set....I saw a card similar to this online with three little pumpkins stamped (once I track down the card, I'll post a link)...I immediately began thinking of CTMH products I could use to reproduce the card...

 ---------------------
Here's a closeup of the pumpkin...LOVE that the words can be nicely stamped over the solid pumpkin image (I used second generation stamping with Goldrush Ink)...
 ------------------------
I used 3-D Foam Tape to pop off the top layer of Kraft Cardstock...it also makes a nice hiding place for the tied hemp in the back...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! It makes me happy to see you sharing more of your always gorgeous artwork! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....